cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SampathNethi

Flow condition doesn't function for "NO"

Hi Team,

I was trying to create to flow which saves all the email attachments to a share point library and sends an email to the sender if there are no attachments to the email.

Flow runs well when there is an email sent with attachments, but nothing happens when the email doesn't have an attachment. I want an automated email to be sent to the sender asking to send email with an attachment.

Can someone hel 

1 REPLY 1
RoryL
Community Support
Community Support

Hi SampathNethi,

Thank you for your post. You have a couple of options to accomplish this; you could build a separate Flow which triggers when there is no attachment (for example in "When a new email arrives" trigger and set Has Attachment to "No").

Alternatively,  you could create a condition in the existing Flow that evaluates the Attachments dynamic value and if there is no data, to follow the logic as needed. Here is some information to get started using conditions: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/add-condition

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Rory

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,329)