I've just set up a simpel flow, which transfers new files af FTP a site to my One Drive for bussiness. The flow succeds in transfering the CSV files, but for some reason it corrups the file content in the process.
Every second row is for some strange reason replaced with a long string of Chinese characters... and the rest of the lines is correct (see screen dumps below). What am I dooing wrong here???
Original file content on FTP server
File content on One Drive for business (destination)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for the quick reply. Can you guide me, where to check for binary transport? I have checked both the Flow setup and my FTP account... but I am not able to find anything, regarding binary transport.
I am a new Flow user, and I normaly just use FileZilla to transport files from the FTP server.
Did the issue still insist after you enable the Binary Transport under FTP connection?
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post back.
I have unfortunately not been able to verify it yet, due to problems with our FTP server... It has for some reason started blocking all connections Initiated by Flow. So at the moment I am trying to sort this out with the hosting company.
As soon as we succed in getting the flow running again, I'll post the results back to this thread.
Thank you so much for your help so far @abm. I am really looking forward to testing if the Binary Transport solves the problem. I have a gut feeling it will 🙂
Binary transport did the trick 🙂 The Flow now uploads new CSV files from FTP to One Drive for Business.
Thank you @abm so much for pointing me in the right direction and solving the problem.
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!