Not sure if it is a new bug but when I am in the middle of making changes to the sharepoint update item action, the whole flow vanishes.
This is how my flow looks like:
How flow looks like when I start to make changes:
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
I have seen this in the past, but I haven't come across this for quite a logn time. Do you know which action you updated and what kind of update you did?
I remember finding a way to reproduce this at some point and then the fix was easy.
It would be the Sharepoint - Update Item action. This happens everytime I try to point the site address to a completely different Sharepoint site. I'm using this to update the status of the forms when it has been approved
I have just tried the same and I'm not seeing the problem. It looks like the problem might still be a bit more specific. Maybe it depends on the typeof fields used by the list
Do the two SharePoint sites within a same tenant?
Which browser are you using? How about using another browser?
Could you please clear cache then try again?
The issue could not be reproduced by me.
@v-yamao-msft yes, they share the same tenant. I've tried using both google chrome and firefox and it happens on both browser and have tried clearing the cache.
I'm using internet explorer at the moment and have not experienced any issues so far. I will report back again if I have issues on that browser as well
This issue is still recurring for me. It worked fine in Internet Explorer for a few days and the same issue started today again.
Flow gives an error message saying "Include a site Address" and the whole flow disappears.
See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!
Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021