cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow does not exist, but still executes

This is really surprising and would definetly catch attention. 

I created a simple flow which sends email notification to me whenever my outlook receives a new email.  It works fine.

I stopped (turned-off) the flow, but still I receive email notifications with every email which falls in my Inbox. 

Further, when this failed to end, I deleted my flow but still I see Flow notifications with every new email. This is happening since last 24 hours now. 

When, I see my flow dashboard, I do not have those flows, activity shows nothing, but it still runs from somewhere. 

Ghostly flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-yamao-msft !

Got delayed in response. The issues is resolved. I deleted all my flows. The issue persisted for an hour and died.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Does the issue still exist?

Please make sure you don’t have other flows with the same configuration under other environments.

Please share a URL to My flows where your flows reside, I will help confirm this issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-yamao-msft !

Got delayed in response. The issues is resolved. I deleted all my flows. The issue persisted for an hour and died.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,353)