cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelixMbus

Flow doesn't get all changes in sharepoint list

Hello guys,

I just built a flow that will create a new entry in a second SharePoint list every time an entry in the first list was modified. A new version in the history will be created for every single change.

My problem is that if I'm making two changes in a short period of time the flow will only react to the first one and the second change just will be ignored. The second one isn't listed in the history of the flow, so he doesn't "found" the second change. Does anyone have an idea why that is and how I can change that? It is very important that every change will create a new entry in the second list.

Thank you everybody! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @FelixMbus 

Flow should be started for both update events. Could you share a screenshot of your flow just in case there's a condition preventing to run the second one?

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hey @fchopo 

There is a condition, but even when the condition won't apply, it should be in the history of the flow (but it isn't). So this shouldn't be the issue here. It's like the second change in the list never happended.

Thank you! 🙂

eliotcole
Power Participant
Power Participant

@fchopoaye ... I was thinking that a condition inside the flow itself wouldn't prevent concurrency on other new or modified items.

However, @FelixMbus , Ferran may have been referring to a 'Trigger condition'. Could you click on the "..." menu of the flow trigger and post a screenshot of the settings, please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,581)