cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahhollan
Helper V
Helper V

Flow doesn't get past 'Get Changes for item' step to trigger Condition

I have a flow where I have the 'Get changes in item or file' step and then a condition to check if a column called 'SREG Reviewed' has a value of yes. The flow was working fine, but now the condition won't trigger. Any ideas?

ahhollan_0-1623181313681.png

1 REPLY 1
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Maybe just as a starting point, you can add in a couple of Compose statements just before your condition to shows both of your condition values (ie., Has Column Changed and Evaluation...). Yes you can trace through the data, but using the compose statements you can tell exactly what is being fed in. 

Also, can you just double check you have the right Has Column Changed value added to the condition. If your list is anything like some of mine, there are so many Has Column Changed values to choose that you may  accidently grab the wrong one (even if it "was" working, with updates and such you might have had to re-add your value back in at some point in time).  

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,279)