cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darran

Flow duplicating output

I've made a flow that looks for flagged emails in outlook, and will create an item in a SharePoint list.  The problem I'm having is that it seems to create multiple copies of the item in the list over the span of a few days from the same flagged email.  Is there a setting or additional condition I need to set to keep the flow from executing multiple times on the same email?

-DW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi DW,

I just created a flow like below: (if this is not the one like yours, please post a screenshot of your flow)

Capture.PNG

After I flagged 3 emails in the target mailbox, I got 3 runs in flow and 3 new items in sharepoint.

Capture1.PNG

I don't know why you got multiple times creating on sharepoint items, would you please try with a new flow and a different inbox folder?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi DW,

I just created a flow like below: (if this is not the one like yours, please post a screenshot of your flow)

Capture.PNG

After I flagged 3 emails in the target mailbox, I got 3 runs in flow and 3 new items in sharepoint.

Capture1.PNG

I don't know why you got multiple times creating on sharepoint items, would you please try with a new flow and a different inbox folder?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hey Mona,

I ended up re creating the flow, and changed it to a specific folder it monitored for flagged emails instead of my entire inbox.  It now seems to be working as intended.  Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,406)