cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenHampson
Regular Visitor

Flow exception handling in solutions

I was following some standard information to build try/catch scopes for my flows and wanted to add some extra information related to the solution it was a part of and the environment it was running in.

I have the xrmWorkflowId from the workflow  tags and can map to the Solution Component table - not an issue. 

The issue is that the Solution Component table has 3 entries where the objectid equals the xrmWorflowId and only one of the entries has the solutionid value that I know I need.  All three are of type Workflow component type (component type 29).

How do we identify the correct solutionid that relates to the xrmWorkflowId in the Solution Components table.  there must be one other piece of data that can be used to return the single entry.

For reference, when I diff the 3 values returned, the only differences (excluding modified date, version numbers, etc) are on:

@OData.etag

_solutionid_value (which is what I want to find the correct one of)

solutioncomponentid

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,566)