cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onry14

Flow failed because it's unable to find my MS Form ID

I built a flow using one of the templates. It's a flow to create a task in Planner using details submitted from an MS Form. This was working until about a week ago. Now it fails, and when I've checked it looks like it's lost connection to the form. When I try to resolve this by re-adding the Form, the form name has disappeared from the picker list. I thought it was because I moved the form to a Group but I did this ages ago and it was working after that. I can see other Group forms on the picker list. When I've duplicated the original form this shows up, so I have no idea why it can't find my original one. I've tried changing the name too and this hasn't worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@onry14 as it's a group form you should paste the form ID into the when a new response is submitted trigger and the get response details.

GroupFormID.png

GroupFormID2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@onry14 as it's a group form you should paste the form ID into the when a new response is submitted trigger and the get response details.

GroupFormID.png

GroupFormID2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,113)