cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trener-DCEM

Flow failed/succeded control when concurrent loop is being used

Hello everyone,

I have a flow where a few dozen Teams adaptive cards are being sent to O365 group users. It's as simple as pulling a list of users from the group and running some logic in a loop.

In this logic an actionable adaptive cards are sent to each Teams user belonging to the group and flow threads are waiting for an answer for a specified amount of time (send card and wait). 

Flow-Errors.png

Loop concurrency settings are set to allow for a parallel execution.

Despite all run after error cases (timeout, error) being handled properly by having dedicated flow branches for handling exceptions, the parent flow is marked as failed each time at least a single timeout is logged. Even if such timeout event has been handled properly in the flow.

Is there a way for me to control the status of the flow while using parallel loops? I want it to be set to failed only when there were unhandled errors, or when I say so.

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Trener-DCEM  the error handler is a capabiliti of PA, I don't see any place to configure it.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,445)