Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teresa24486
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Flow failing because of Create CSV table control

Hi,

My flow is failing with the following error; please advise.

The property 'columns' must be specified unless the 'from' property value is an array of objects.

I have a Select control where my column names are displayed(screenshot below); but when running the flow, the output of Select control shows null.

Teresa24486_2-1630830248049.png

Teresa24486_0-1630830034708.png

And since the Select column doesnt display data, the Create CSV table throws the error below:

The 'from' property value in the 'table' action inputs is of type 'String'. The value must be of type 'Array'.

Teresa24486_1-1630830122064.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Teresa24486

As per our teams session you had 2 errors:

1.the create CSV step was erroring and this is solve by adding a check condition on the length of the array before these steps.

2.the other issue was the Excel file was not attached correctly and this wa solved by adding a delay to the flow.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Teresa24486 

Can you please share a full screenshot of your flow?

It looks like you are using List Records and most probable it isn't returning any data , have you tried checking the flow history?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @Mira_Ghaly ,

I have data on the dataverse. But it doesnt populate data here; but I am getting the output through email control. The flow shows failed though. 

Teresa24486_0-1630910879011.png

Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on the issue please?

@Teresa24486 

From flow history do you see an output to List Rows ?

Hi @Mira_Ghaly,

I am not getting the output on the flow, but I get the output on the email trigger. Not sure what I am missing on.

Hi,

Can one of the experts advise here?

@Teresa24486

As per our teams session you had 2 errors:

1.the create CSV step was erroring and this is solve by adding a check condition on the length of the array before these steps.

2.the other issue was the Excel file was not attached correctly and this wa solved by adding a delay to the flow.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,302)