Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enh
Helper II
Helper II

Flow for dynamics crm

Greetings!

I have created a custom entity with a drop down field with yes and no and a subgrid and the subgrid has filtered resources from dynamics crm field service

The subgrid contain resources. When i select Yes in the dropdown, an email should go with two options Accept and Reject to all the resources present in the subgrid
And When the the resource receives mail and  clicks on Accept or Reject in the email, the response should be captured in new entity and the response should be ranked
For example
I have a subgrid with three resources, resource 1 replies first so it will be ranked as 1 and resource 2 replies 4th it will be ranked as 4 and so on based on how early they reply
Kindly guide
Best regards
Enh
2 REPLIES 2
YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

Hey Enh,

Do you have a flow that you have already created? if so, can you please post screenshots of what you have and where it's breaking?

@YashPatel Thanks a lot for the response i'm still strugling with it, no i dont have existing flow, please guide

Best Regards!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,822)