cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow from Survey Monkey to OneDrive Excel Sheet

I am having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to get my survey data from Survey monkey into an Excel sheet. I have the flow basically working, but only for the "Dynamic Content" that is listed when choosing what to match up (ID, Date Created, URL, IP Address, Time Spent, etc). I am not able at all to get my actual survey answers into the sheet. What am I doing wrong, or is this not possible? I cannot find any documentation on Using Survey Monkey and Flow, just that it is available to use.

This is a big project. Please help!

Thanks,

LS

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow from Survey Monkey to OneDrive Excel Sheet

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm investigating on this issue and will get back once I got any update.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous,

It is true that the only available dynamic content you could get from the SurveyMonkey trigger are below ones:

Capture.PNG

It seem that you cannot get the response content of each question. 

You could post this idea in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.

My ultimate goal is to be able to get this data directly from survey monkey into a format that can be accessed by Power BI without me having to manually download and upload the data. An API can be created and used within Power BI to pull the data, although I do not know if this has the same limits on what it pulls or not, and creating is above my technical skills.

Any other ideas?

Highlighted

Hey Lucas, 

I am actually looking into Zapier; this tool allows you to do that, https://zapier.com/apps/surveymonkey

Hope this is useful for you, and if you made up with a different solution, let us know, 

Regards!

Highlighted

Hi,

I would suggest using an integration tool like Automate.io. I have good experience using it, and it is also an integration partner of Microsoft Excel and JotForm. So, there is no question about its credibility. Anyway, visit this page to perform your integration.

1. Connect the two apps to Automate.io.

2 Select the form in JotForm and the spreadsheet in Excel.

3. Then map the data you want from JotForm to Excel.

4. Save, test, and then run the integration.

You're done now. 

Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,606)