cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow functions in test mode, but not outside of test mode.

I created a flow to send an email to 4 people when a Microsoft Form is submitted. When I test the flow it works fine and sends the email as it should. When I exit test mode and attempt to trigger the action, the email does not send. I have already checked the following:

1. The flow is turned on

2. The form name is correct

3. The email addresses are correct

4. I read a similar post on this forum that suggested waiting 24 hours since I used a template. I waited and attempted it again. Still no results.

I can't figure out why it won't run properly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for such a quick reply. I actually figured out my issue. The form was a shared form which I was not the original creator of, so the flow was not recognizing it properly. I made a copy of the form so that I was the creator and now the flow works fine.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you send some screenshots of both the test run and the triggered run?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for such a quick reply. I actually figured out my issue. The form was a shared form which I was not the original creator of, so the flow was not recognizing it properly. I made a copy of the form so that I was the creator and now the flow works fine.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,401)