cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megmazbond

Flow information into three spreadsheets

I have built a form and I am trying to filter the answers into three different spreadsheets. 

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

@Megmazbond  you need do add parallel like this to manage a condition per spreadsheet

parallel.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Megmazbond

I am still learning how to create a flow. Do you by any chance have step by step instructions?  Like would this be an automated flow or an instant flow?

shure @Megmazbond please see this gif that I made for you.. See in the yes part you need do add an action called add row into  atable to save the value you want.

https://imgur.com/JSgWGqT

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,373)