cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Flow is not working properly

Hello, am completely new to Power Automate and i am trying to build a, not so complicated, flow, but i am facing issues.

The concept is simple:

A Microsoft Form is completed by a requester (responder), the respond is recorded into an excel and the flow initiate.

The data, that already recorded in the excel, are sending to the first approver.

When the first approver responds positive it is starting a second approval process.

Everything goes well with the flow, but:

1. When the second approver (manager) gives the last approval, no email is going to the responder & first approver.
  2. Both the first & second approvers cannot approve only through emails, they must enter to approval center in order to approve and this is something i want to avoid.

I don't know what is wrong with my flow, can anyone give a hand?

power_automate_flow_no_end.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Flow is not working properly

Sorry to everyone,

just to inform that the main problem was that i didn't include the semicolons ( ; ) between the email accounts on the last "Send email" function..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Flow is not working properly

Sorry to everyone,

just to inform that the main problem was that i didn't include the semicolons ( ; ) between the email accounts on the last "Send email" function..

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,368)