cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giaou
Helper I
Helper I

Flow is not working properly

Hello, am completely new to Power Automate and i am trying to build a, not so complicated, flow, but i am facing issues.

The concept is simple:

A Microsoft Form is completed by a requester (responder), the respond is recorded into an excel and the flow initiate.

The data, that already recorded in the excel, are sending to the first approver.

When the first approver responds positive it is starting a second approval process.

Everything goes well with the flow, but:

1. When the second approver (manager) gives the last approval, no email is going to the responder & first approver.
  2. Both the first & second approvers cannot approve only through emails, they must enter to approval center in order to approve and this is something i want to avoid.

I don't know what is wrong with my flow, can anyone give a hand?

power_automate_flow_no_end.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
giaou
Helper I
Helper I

Sorry to everyone,

just to inform that the main problem was that i didn't include the semicolons ( ; ) between the email accounts on the last "Send email" function..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
giaou
Helper I
Helper I

Sorry to everyone,

just to inform that the main problem was that i didn't include the semicolons ( ; ) between the email accounts on the last "Send email" function..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,883)