cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RB93

Flow keeps running when uploading attachments

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my flow. I've successfully managed to make it create a folder from info provided in a Microsoft Form response, and then I want it to upload any attachments from the form (can be .docx, pdf, jpg, excel, .ppt) to that folder. I've got that far, but in testing in how it handles multiple attachments, it seems to get stuck and just keeps running without uploading anything.

For example, I submitted a test with 5 attachments (1 of each file type) and so far it only gets as far as uploading the first three before it gets stuck. The remaining files to be uploaded were an xls and a jpg. When I tried again with 5 files in a different order it only uploaded the first attachment before it got stuck. The second attachment was a pdf file, so I don't think it's to do with the file types as it uploaded fine before. Any suggestions? 

The flow when it gets stuck - this had 5 attachments but only one uploadedThe flow when it gets stuck - this had 5 attachments but only one uploadedWhere the attachments are uploaded to - the one attachment that managed to be uploadedWhere the attachments are uploaded to - the one attachment that managed to be uploaded

1 REPLY 1
RB93

I know it only says 45s in the screenshot, but in the previous three tests it ran for a solid 8/10 minutes before without making progress and I had to cancel it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,708)