As we found out in this topic there are no possible ways to work with Excel files dynamically in flow, so I had nothing to do but to try to create manually at least one Excel master file for each user. But then I met new trouble. Here is the example of my Sharepoint list data: I filled it mostly with 0 for 2020 to see the difference more clearly. And here is my flow for filling Excel master file from Sharepoint list: I get items from sharepoint list, fill master file with it, then copy it to a new file and share download link with user. But here's what I get from running this flow in powerapps. First time I try to get Excel file with 2019 data it is loaded correctly: Then I try to get data for 2020, but it loads data for 2019 once again. I try once again and get something like this: Flow loaded only the half of the 2020 data. And only on the third run it loads all the data correctly. I checked the master file on the second run (the original file, not the copy) and it is filled right, so i presume the "Get file content" action somehow catch the master file when it's not filled completely yet. I tried to add 10 seconds delay before getting content, but it did nothing. I can't add bigger delay because flow run is already taking too much time.