cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Barber_Chris
Level: Powered On

Flow not matching ID

Hi, I would appreciate some help on this if possible please. I have created a flow to match a planner ID in a sharepoint list when a planner task is completed and add the completed date into into a sharepoint column. Im using Get Items and the error im getting is below. The ID in the sharepoint list is xFiMBvKWZE2WWTWv8XHaypcAPBuD The expression "TaskID eq ‘xFiMBvKWZE2WWTWv8XHaypcAPBuD‘" is not valid. clientRequestId: 558822e4-7b6e-4a64-b555-99250e02b041 serviceRequestId: 95b7b39e-d0cc-0000-4c1f-fa6113734a8f Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Chris
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow not matching ID

Hi @Barber_Chris,

Could you share a screenshot of your flow?

From your description, it seems that you would like to update the task completed date into SharePoint column when the task is completed.

Please check the following flow for a reference.

Before creating a flow to update the completed date, I have created a flow previously to create the task and corresponding TaskID in the list likes below:

2.PNG

Then I created another flow to update the completed date when the task is completed.

It is triggered by When a task is completed, then get items from SharePoint list.

Add the condition to check if the completed task id is equal to the TaskID saved previously.

Under if yes branch, update item. Select dynamic content “value Completed Date Time” for the DueDate field.

A screenshot likes below:

3.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Barber_Chris

Hi Mabel, Many thanks for your response. With your response I managed to get it working which was most helpful. Regards, Chris
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Barber_Chris,

Could you share a screenshot of your flow?

From your description, it seems that you would like to update the task completed date into SharePoint column when the task is completed.

Please check the following flow for a reference.

Before creating a flow to update the completed date, I have created a flow previously to create the task and corresponding TaskID in the list likes below:

2.PNG

Then I created another flow to update the completed date when the task is completed.

It is triggered by When a task is completed, then get items from SharePoint list.

Add the condition to check if the completed task id is equal to the TaskID saved previously.

Under if yes branch, update item. Select dynamic content “value Completed Date Time” for the DueDate field.

A screenshot likes below:

3.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Barber_Chris

Hi Mabel, Many thanks for your response. With your response I managed to get it working which was most helpful. Regards, Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 462 members 4,774 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: