cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbadway
Frequent Visitor

Flow process: move entire item, attachments and comments

Hello,

I am trying to move an item, its attachments and contents.  I have successfully been able to copy the item from list 1 with the attachments to list 2.  I am struggling to get the item to delete from list 1.  Also, testing to get the comments to move to list 2.  I am new to using powerautomate and have been using online tutorials so I don't quite understand some of the differences between say "next step" and "add action".

Basically I am looking to:

Move Item/Comments/Attachments from List 1 to List 2 and remove same item from List 1.

any help would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iltoningui
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

'When an item is created' brings all the information you need except for the attachments and comments.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
iltoningui
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @bbadway 

Try this

iltoningui_0-1648232460456.png

as for moving comments try this posts

Get Sharepoint List Item Comments 

Add Comments to sharepoint list item

Havent tried these myself and I think that the comments wil be added from the account running the flow

If this post helps, consider marking it as a solution.

bbadway
Frequent Visitor

i'll try and let you know!

bbadway
Frequent Visitor

do i have to "Get item" before i "create item" @iltoningui 

iltoningui
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

'When an item is created' brings all the information you need except for the attachments and comments.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,887)