cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow randomly fails to delete a row

I have a very simple flow. It all happens on the same Excel file.

You select a row(in general people select 4 to 10 rows at a time) on table 2, and execute the flow. The information from this row is copy to table 1, and then it deletes the row in table 2 (original table).

Randomly the flow doesn't detect the key value on table 2 when trying to delete this row. The information is there because I can see it and because I take it from the trigger itself (picture 2).

You can see an example of the error on the picture 3.

Thanks

Pablo

pwagma_0-1599758849588.png

pwagma_1-1599759045260.png

pwagma_2-1599759104627.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Flow randomly fails to delete a row

Hi @pwagma ,

Have you confirmed on your other excel table if that "codigounico" exists?

If that is an unique ID from a system column it will be different for different tables, and probably is not what you are really looking for. You should have a specific column in your table with an incremental value and use that columns to perform the query.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow randomly fails to delete a row

Hello Ricardo

The column "codigounico" is exclusive of table 2. The field is something like =B3&E3 and it has a unique value.

I know that it exists because I can see it, and because it was brought by the trigger. You can see on picture 1 the output of the first step (trigger action, select row). The flow always run on the same excel file and on the same tables.

The table 2 is always empty, we copy data there and then we run the flow (and the flow should empty this table again).

I will put a last picture that shows that this problem arise in "batches", this means that maybe we execute 8 flows at a time, and 4 fails and 4 doesn't (picture 2).

Thanks

Pablo

pwagma_0-1599844209625.png

pwagma_1-1599844381957.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,045)