cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Flow - recognise column value is changed and differentiate between major and minor versions

Hi everyone, I'd like to set up a flow to do the following:

When either of 2 column properties on a document is changed, send an email. These columns are 'people' columns and indicated responsibility. We've had occasions where responsibility is moved to another person, but the original owner has not notified the new owner.

I can't see a way to get flow to 'zone in' on column values ONLY rather than the file modification as a whole.

I'd also like to set up another flow to recognise when something has been modified and published as a MAJOR version, as opposed to a minor version.

Are these functions unavailable at present?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow - recognise column value is changed and differentiate between major and minor versions

Hi @Lauren_,

The functions that you mentioned in not supported in microsoft flow currently,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like those features to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow - recognise column value is changed and differentiate between major and minor versions

Hi @Lauren_,

The functions that you mentioned in not supported in microsoft flow currently,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like those features to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi Alice, many thanks for confirming, I have submitted these as an idea in the ideas forum.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Come join us today! Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,918)