cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mentioch
Frequent Visitor

Flow returns "columns 'false' does not exist" even though no column of that name in query

When I use this expression:

and(equals(body('Get_Tasks_items')?['Checkmark'],1),equals(body('Get_Tasks_items')?['WR_x0020_Flag'],'0'),contains(body('Get_Tasks_items')?['Predecessors'],triggerBody()?['ID']))

I get this error message:

"status": 400, "message": "Column 'False' does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.\r\nclientRequestId: a6ea03cd-d910-427b-8d10-fb95e71b8803\r\nserviceRequestId: a6ea03cd-d910-427b-8d10-fb95e71b8803"

The column I am using is 'Checkmark', not 'False'.

Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

7 REPLIES 7
DeepakS
Super User
Super User

Hi @mentioch 

I check if your equal expression return false, true, true, your expression will look:

and(false,true,true)

To help you further on this, I would request you to share bit more details like full expression or maybe a screen capture of your FLOW.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mentioch ,

As @DeepakS  has suggested, please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow so we could better understand your issue and provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @mentioch 

Based on the error I'm guessing that you're using this within a Filter Query with SharePoint?

and(equals(body('Get_Tasks_items')?['Checkmark'],1),equals(body('Get_Tasks_items')?['WR_x0020_Flag'],'0'),contains(body('Get_Tasks_items')?['Predecessors'],triggerBody()?['ID']))

As @DeepakS pointed out, the whole expression here equates to false, and therefore when the filter query is picking up the false value it is assuming that it is part of the filter query. Therefore, since false isn't the name of a column in SharePoint, you're seeing that message.

This will obviously be confirmed once you post your screenshot, but hopefully will give you a pointer in the meantime.

Did my reply help? Please give it a thumbs up.
Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution!
If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Leader: Black Country PowerApps & Flow User Group

mentioch
Frequent Visitor

Thx for your response DeepakS. I have restructured my approach and will advise results after testing is complete. 

Have a great day.

Thx for your response v-alzhan-msft. I have restructured my approach and will advise results after testing is complete. 

Have a great day.

Thx for your response MattWeston365. I have restructured my approach and will advise results after testing is complete. 

Have a great day.

Hi @mentioch ,

Looking forward to your solution.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,335)