Highlighted
kamikaze4416
Level 8

Flow reverted overnight

Old:old.PNG

This mornings:

new.PNG

Hey, need a little help.

So my flow was saved (5pm) and run multiple times up to 5:45 yesterday (old pic as above) and was working perfectly.

I came back to it this morning and run it, finding multiple errors developing, sharepoint misconnections, the task not being carried out properly and it was only after a long while i noticed that the flow itself had reverted to a previous state (maybe approx midday yesterday)

I dont know how to add the changes since I cant remember them and I'm too scared to try since it might revert again....

Is there some issue on the microsoft end that might have caused it to revert (server backup or something??) and might it happen again? Because I dont wanna spend another 5+ hours changing it again only to have those changes reverted.

I'm not a super meticulous person but i save almost all the time so it's not possible for that to be the cause >.<

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kamikaze4416
Level 8

Re: Flow reverted overnight

@v-litu-msft thanks for getting back, it is a different structure because the structure had been changed to a working one then the next day for some reason it was the original 🤔

It's fine now though, i remade the flow and it seems to be staying as it is 😅

thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kamikaze4416
Level 8

The export I made and sent to a friend at 5:56 is also an old version somehow...

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @kamikaze4416,

You could check the run history to show the error "this morning and run it, finding multiple errors developing, SharePoint misconnections, the task not being carried out properly". I could not find the error in your second screenshot, it seems like a different structure with the first one.

The issue may be caused by the SharePoint server, and it is not on a regular basis and on a large scale. If the issue happened again, 

Please share the error message and come back to this post, thank you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

kamikaze4416
Level 8

@v-litu-msft thanks for getting back, it is a different structure because the structure had been changed to a working one then the next day for some reason it was the original 🤔

It's fine now though, i remade the flow and it seems to be staying as it is 😅

thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,199)