Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruno-dr
Level: Powered On

Flow run only once

Hi everyone,

I am facing a trouble with my flow.

The trigger to verify each time that an task is completed does work only once. I need to run this part of flow every time that a task is finish.

Dou you have an ideia about the solution?

Best Regards 

Bruno

https://www.dropbox.com/s/885m0e4q2642b47/Flow.png?dl=0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow run only once

Hi @bruno-dr ,

It is recommended that you could create two Flows to achieve your needs.

One is used to create a new task, and the other is used to monitor whether the specified task has been completed.

Here you need to add a TaskId field in the List to record the task id in order to update the list item.

Delete When a task is completed and the following configuration and save Flow, then create another Flow as follows.

Use TaskId to determine if there is a specified item in the list, and if so, update the item.

Image reference:

28.PNG29.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Hi @bruno-dr 

Can you please post a screenshot of the entire flow here? The screenshot that you have shared has some parts cut off. I wanted to check the trigger that you are using and some consecutive actions too. 

Also it would be helpful if you could transalte to english (the actions on the flow)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
bruno-dr

@yashag2255, thanks for your reply.

I have translated and shared a full picture and a packet (to import) if you want. I appreciate a lot your thoughts.

Flow picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0c78ypr9idbahv/Flow.docx?dl=0

Flow Packet:https://www.dropbox.com/s/6voj5csafh8fw3s/abap_20190823133049.zip?dl=0

If you need to some information, please send me a message, so I can reply quickly.

Best Regards.
Bruno
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @bruno-dr ,

It is recommended that you could create two Flows to achieve your needs.

One is used to create a new task, and the other is used to monitor whether the specified task has been completed.

Here you need to add a TaskId field in the List to record the task id in order to update the list item.

Delete When a task is completed and the following configuration and save Flow, then create another Flow as follows.

Use TaskId to determine if there is a specified item in the list, and if so, update the item.

Image reference:

28.PNG29.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
bruno-dr

@v-bacao-msft  Many thanks for your reply.

I created tho flows to control the stages and worked fine.

Thanks!

Bruno

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 300 members 4,348 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: