Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BJoshi
Helper I
Helper I

Flow run timed out Please try again

Hello Everyone,

I need to filter data from two different lists based on the lookup column. So, i have created some complex actions using apply to each action in the flow.

The flow is working correctly until getting data actions,  once apply to each action trigger for compare data from the array the flow thrown an error like Flow run timed out Please try again.

Kindly check the below screenshot for more details,
Time_Out.png

1 REPLY 1
sudharsan1985
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @BJoshi 

What is the item size for the two lists that you are trying to filter. Have you used the ODATA query for filter? Dont make the transaction calls to SharePoint inside the loop and its a bad practice and sometimes it will throw throttle error.

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,962)