cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow running more than once when receiving multiple documents

Hi all,

I have currently developed a flow that is made to compare two pdf documents that arrive in the same email, and then log in an excel sheet that the fields match with one another. 

When I tested the flow with just sending an email with one attachment it runs perfectly fine, but when I attach a second, different document to the email, the flow keeps running and opens numerous excel sheets. I believe it is because I have the run desktop flow action nested within the apply for each action (applying for each attachment), is there a way to run it without running it for each attached document?

As well, the models are extracting the right information and assigning it to the right variables, but for some reason are not filling out the excel sheet with a checkmark (ex. Consignee_Number will pull SAME from the document but for some reason the flow is not identifying it as a match). 

I've attached some screenshots to aid with your troubleshooting. Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks!

The flow and the error I am getting:

JGotta_0-1637617666664.png

JGotta_4-1637617921786.png

JGotta_1-1637617742646.png

Start of my desktop flow and the section that is not working.

JGotta_2-1637617849446.png

JGotta_3-1637617887444.png

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump! Any help is appreciated 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,432)