Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClaireAllen
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Flow save failed with code @dynamicOperationRequestClientFailure'

Hello Community,

I need your help please.

I am trying to build a new flow, and have tried two different accounts and get the same error

ClaireAllen_0-1611057128407.png

The trigger is when an item is created in SharePoint, then I tried to add a condition, but I don't see any dynamic content options

ClaireAllen_1-1611058230723.png

Can anyone help?
Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Claire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ClaireAllen ,

it'll be a problem with the lookup column configuration. I was able to replicate the issue in my environment and it happens if I change the column I lookup to to something other than a basic type (single line of text, date, number, currency). If I create a lookup to e.g. single line of text column, but then I switch that column to multiple lines of text, I'll get the error.

Check the source column for that lookup, I think it'll be a choice or multiple lines of text and that'll be the issue. And it'll be issue also in the SharePoint list, not only in Power Automate.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @ClaireAllen ,

based on the error message I think it's not account related but SharePoint list related. It doesn't like the 'Supplier' column in that list so it doesn't load the list and its columns.

Thank you @tom_riha 

The supplier column is a lookup column, but I also have other lookup columns in the list
Is there any work arounds to resolve the issue?

Kind regards

Claire

Hello @ClaireAllen ,

I'd try to recreate the column (if possible). Does the connection you're using have access to the lookup list?

Hello @tom_riha ,

Yes, both connections that I have tried are administrators to the site collection

Hello @ClaireAllen ,

it'll be a problem with the lookup column configuration. I was able to replicate the issue in my environment and it happens if I change the column I lookup to to something other than a basic type (single line of text, date, number, currency). If I create a lookup to e.g. single line of text column, but then I switch that column to multiple lines of text, I'll get the error.

Check the source column for that lookup, I think it'll be a choice or multiple lines of text and that'll be the issue. And it'll be issue also in the SharePoint list, not only in Power Automate.

dmaurer

I'm getting this same error and cannot generate dynamic content.  My lookup field is set to 'Single line of text' and I have admin permissions for the list and the lookup list.  Error is on the lookup column.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,142)