cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JFLOW2020
Frequent Visitor

Flow showing as failed when the flow has actually succeeded

Hello, I'm hoping someone will be able to help. 

The flow works fine but shows up as failed. I'm concerned that it flow will turn off the flow because it keeps 'failing' and I also would prefer for it to show as succeeded. I understand there is the terminate action but this stops the flow mid way. 

Any advice?

Many thanks. 

J

C2.PNGC1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
JFLOW2020
Frequent Visitor

To give more context this is the logic 

- Start and wait for an approval - if action is taken it will go to the condition branch, and the session is complete, if no action is taken it will go to the 2nd Start and wait for approval. 

- 2nd Start and wait for approval - if no action is taken an email notification will be sent and the session is completed, if action is taken it will go to condition 8 and the session is complete. 

Things work perfectly but on the back end it shows up as failed if no action is taken. I'd be so grateful for some help with this. 

J

So now the flow is actually failing this wasn't the case before. Any ideas why?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (35,834)