cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zak15303
Frequent Visitor

Flow stuck in the middle!

Hello Everyone, 

I have a flow where i have multiple approval email where the user add comments and then the sharepoint list gets updated. Now i have one approval where the user have to choose from two options in the approval email, either pallet or carton, and add the number in the comment section so the list get updated. Now all of the sudden the flow gets stuck without an error or anything when the user choose carton. It work perfect with the pallet option. Ill add some screenshots below: 

1122issue with pallet/cartonissue with pallet/cartoncondition for optionscondition for optionsnext approval not working after after we choose cartons not workingnext approval not working after after we choose cartons not working2 custom options2 custom options

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @zak15303 

Try changing the condition field from Response to Outcome. As you're only expecting one response back, you can just take the overall outcome of the Approval and use that. See my screenshots below:

Pallet.PNGPallet-Condition.PNG

If you have found this post useful, please give it a thumbs up. If it has answered your question, please accept it as the solution so others can benefit.

@MattWeston365

Did my reply help? Please give it a thumbs up.
Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution!
If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Leader: Black Country PowerApps & Flow User Group

v-lin-msft
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @zak15303,

I have tested your configuration and found something similar at the beginning. The approval result could not be submitted.Annotation 2019-05-31 104620 (2).png

Annotation 2019-05-31 1046201.png

However, after repeated testing, it was found that the operation was normal.

The failure to submit the approval result of the time may be a network problem, so it is suggested to check the network environment.Annotation 2019-05-31 104337.png

Annotation 2019-05-31 104415.png

You can have a try on your side. If there is still have problem, you can refer to the suggestion of @MattWeston365  that uses the Action “Start and wait for an approval( V2 )”, use the dynamic content “outcome”, please.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried it. It still gets stuck right there. Is there something else i could try? 

I tried the V2 action aswell. It still gets stuck right after i choose Cartons. I guess there is a problem with network but strangely it was working completely perfect before. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,076)