Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow that checks unread e-mail count

Hello Community,

Im new to Flows and trying to build my first flow. We have some automation for shared mailboxes and I wanted to use flow as "checkup tool" to identify, when our original automation fails. I would like to achieve a notification, when shared mailbox has 100+ unread e-mails.

I was able to create a flow, which checks for unread e-mail count and sends notification, but there is an issue. I use Get Emails (v3) flow and it has "Top" limit of 25 e-mails.

Is there a way, how I could read total unread e-mail count in shared mailbox and trigger, if count is more than 100?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Flow that checks unread e-mail count

@Anonymous 

Can you tell me what action you are using to retrieve emails from a shared mailbox?  I don't believe that this is supported for a shared mailbox unless you make an API call which requires a premium license.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flow that checks unread e-mail count

I am using regular "Reg emails (V3)" from "Office 365 Outlook"

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#getemailsv3

If you create seperate connection with Shared Mailbox credentials, you can retrieve info.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,809)