cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Assegai
Frequent Visitor

Flow that creates Plans/Buckets/Tasks according to Folder/Sub-Folders/Sub-Sub-Folders structure or vice versa

Using Power Automate I would like to create a single flow that creates new Plans (Planner for Teams)/Buckets/Tasks according to a Folder/Sub-Folders/Sub-Sub-Folders structure in OneDrive or SharePoint, or the other way around

i.e. a single flow that creates a Folder/Sub-Folders/Sub-Sub-Folders according to new Plans/Buckets/Tasks structure.

To illustrate

In a specific Team Channel, whenever I create new Plans (Tabs) in Planner for Teams, and create Buckets with Tasks in each of these new Plans, I would like Folders with Sub-Folders to be automatically created in OneDrive or SharePoint or VICE VERSA.

e.g.

Teams/Planner for Teams

TEAMS CHANNEL

>GENERAL

>PLAN A

>BUCKET A1

>TASK A1.1

>TASK A1.2

>BUCKET A2

>TASK A2.1

>TASK A2.2

=

OneDrive/SharePoint

>FOLDER GENERAL

>FOLDER A

>FOLDER A1

>FOLDER A1.1

>FOLDER A1.2

>FOLDER A2

>FOLDER A2.1

>FOLDER A2.2

1 REPLY 1
Assegai
Frequent Visitor

Update: the closest I've come so far is to create a flow that creates a new Bucket in a Plan when I create a new folder in a specified folder. This defeats the point though because I'd like the automation process set up for a root folder and to continue throughout the creation of folders/plans etc to save me time .

Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 15.38.38.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,790)