cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PanoBrad

Flow to Distribution Group

Hi All, I have a SharePoint Document Library and I have set up a Review By Date column.  Attached to this column is my Flow.  With the Flow configured via SharePoint to email me when a document is due to be reviewed.  Flow states Email me when the document is to be reviewed in x amount of days.  

This seems to be working and it emails me the nice default table with a list of the documents that need to be reviewed.  Happy days.  What I am trying to do is configure exactly this but for the email (notification the flow refers to it as) to go to a Distribution List rather than just me which I am really struggling with.  

I am new to Flow so any help would be appreciated.  

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PanoBrad,

I think you could use the Office365Groups connector and list all the members based on an id and apply to each member within.

vqiaqimsft_0-1643015461795.png

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PanoBrad,

I think you could use the Office365Groups connector and list all the members based on an id and apply to each member within.

vqiaqimsft_0-1643015461795.png

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,587)