cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdillon
Regular Visitor

Flow to Move Scanned Images in Microsoft Lists to Onedrive

We use Microsoft Lists to keep track of incoming checks. We have Check #, Issue Date, Etc - then the final column is a scan of the check itself. I'd like to build a flow that automatically takes all the scanned checks of a specific date, or date range from Lists and automatically moves them to a folder in OneDrive. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @kdillon 

Yes. This is possible.

In my understanding, you want to move images in sharepoint column to OneDrive. And those images are in a specific date range.

You can add those images in ‘attachments’:

That will be much easier to create image file in OneDrive. Because it didn’t work when I used an image column to create image file in OneDrive.

2.11-1.PNG

The whole flow is as below:

2.11-2.PNG

The ‘condition’ used here is to check if these images are in a specific date range.

The two rows of condition are:

The value of the column ‘issue date’ is greater than or equal to seven days before today(the day when the flow runs).

The value of the column ‘issue date’ is less than or equal to today(the day when the flow runs).

The functions used:

addDays(formatDateTime(convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'China Standard Time'),'yyyy-MM-dd'),-7)

formatDateTime(convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'China Standard Time'),'yyyy-MM-dd')

The detailed steps of ‘If yes’ in ‘Condition’:

2.11-3.PNG2.11-4.PNG

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Kira Xie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @kdillon 

Yes. This is possible.

In my understanding, you want to move images in sharepoint column to OneDrive. And those images are in a specific date range.

You can add those images in ‘attachments’:

That will be much easier to create image file in OneDrive. Because it didn’t work when I used an image column to create image file in OneDrive.

2.11-1.PNG

The whole flow is as below:

2.11-2.PNG

The ‘condition’ used here is to check if these images are in a specific date range.

The two rows of condition are:

The value of the column ‘issue date’ is greater than or equal to seven days before today(the day when the flow runs).

The value of the column ‘issue date’ is less than or equal to today(the day when the flow runs).

The functions used:

addDays(formatDateTime(convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'China Standard Time'),'yyyy-MM-dd'),-7)

formatDateTime(convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'China Standard Time'),'yyyy-MM-dd')

The detailed steps of ‘If yes’ in ‘Condition’:

2.11-3.PNG2.11-4.PNG

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Kira Xie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (59,340)