cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sergeluca
MVP

Flow to PowerBI fails (Charles Sterling blog post)

Hello,

I've followed Charles sterling post https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/charles_sterling/2016/10/17/how-to-create-and-customize-application...  but I always get a 404 error message in the HTTP action 

{
“error”: {
“code”: “”,
“message”: “No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URI ‘http://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/beta/XXXXXXX/datasets/YYYYYY/rows?key=<mykey>...
}

}

I know that the dataset endpoint works well because I've tested it wth Powershell.

Charles mentions a bug "Unfortunately there is an issue in the current builds of PowerApps binding to a Flow which accepts an HTTP Body.  To work around this, create a Flow with the first action is to send an email"  ; the mail is ok, has the correct body, but still the HTTP actions fails. (I've tested with several datasets. Any idea ? are we using the same build (of Flow) ?

Thank you

Serge Luca

SharePoint MVP

Belgium 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chandbhu
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Serge, 

Please edit the flow to update HTTP action method from 'PUT' to and 'POST' and try again.

Thanks

Chandra (Flow Staff)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
chandbhu
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Serge, 

Please edit the flow to update HTTP action method from 'PUT' to and 'POST' and try again.

Thanks

Chandra (Flow Staff)

View solution in original post

Thank you, Chandra; that works now ! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,702)