cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-jamat
Microsoft
Microsoft

Flow to convert to a CSV file and then send it and email with the CSV as an attachment

Hi there, team.

I'm trying to build a Flow that manages to convert an element to a CSV file and then send an email with the CSV file as an attachment. Is it possible to do this without OneDrive or SharePoint? What kind of entry element could be transformed to a CSV file?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @v-jamat ,

You could refer to the following image to configure the Flow.

53.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @v-jamat ,

You could refer to the following image to configure the Flow.

53.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the quick answer!

Is it possible to get these items without using SharePoint or OneDrive? say I wanted to get these from a different source like a file system on Windows or perhaps as an HTML file. Which alternative do I have as entry items? Thx for the help!

Is there a way to reference an existing Sharepoint file from Documents and attach it to an email?  I am assuming I need an action in my flow which locates the file so that it can be bound to the attachment blank?  The files are flow generated earlier in the week and I need to email them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (48,740)