cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Flow to count the number of times each user has completed a task in Planner

I am trying to build a Flow that counts the number of tasks each user has completed specific tasks in Planner. We have recurring tasks in planner and want to build a picture of which users have 'Expert Knowledge' in each task based on how many times they have completed the task. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ATPolar ,

I'm afraid that there is no ant way to create the picture as you mentioned in the flow.

I suggest that you would create a flow that would be triggered when a task is completed, and then you would record it in the sharepoint list.

And you could create another flow to count the number of the tasks each user has completed and create a table anout the number .

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ATPolar ,

I'm afraid that there is no ant way to create the picture as you mentioned in the flow.

I suggest that you would create a flow that would be triggered when a task is completed, and then you would record it in the sharepoint list.

And you could create another flow to count the number of the tasks each user has completed and create a table anout the number .

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,118)