cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micjo01
Regular Visitor

Flow to create Sharepoint Document Set

Hi, I need to build a flow that creates a Document Set in SharePoint Online. I've found this article on how to do this : https://karinebosch.wordpress.com/2018/11/08/microsoft-flow-create-a-document-set/. But since I'm a novice at building flows I'm looking for an easier solution. The article dates from 2018 so I'm hoping there is now an easier approach. Can't I use SharePoint Create File to create the item, and then use SharePoint Update File Properties to change the Content Type Id to my Documents Set content type id ? Or is this not the recommended approach ? Thanks for letting me know if it's possible to build this in an easy way ? Best regards Joeri

1 REPLY 1
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @micjo01 

Yes you can use the create file to create file and use update file properties. If you trying to create an item (list item) then use Create item and update item.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (969)