cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alois
Helper III
Helper III

Flow to create a subfolder in Documents library when a MS form response is received and have all attachments stored in the subfolder

Hi all,

As the title suggest, are there any ways to do this? This problem surfaced when I realised MS forms do not support uploading of zipped file. I am doing this as an approval flow and require a set of files stored in a document to be sent to directors for approval. The thing is, I require a way for ordinary users to upload multiple files and have them stored as a folder in sharepoint site.

Any help will be extremely useful

Regards,
Alois

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Please refer to the below video which explains the process of how you can save attachments to the SharePoint library. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuzX8zlnuE

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Please refer to the below video which explains the process of how you can save attachments to the SharePoint library. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuzX8zlnuE

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,649)