cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dominicebbtide
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow to email Planner Task Assignee(s) reminders of due date

Trying to find a way to email the assigned user of planner task a reminder when the task is not yet completed and the due date is approached or has passed.  The logic and parameters for the majority of this are fairly straightforward, however I can't seem to find a parameter in flow for task Assignee(s).  Does this parameter exist?  Am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1
ChrstnMchl
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

I'd love this as well.  Right now I think the work around may be that you'll have to set it up for the Assignee so it runs for them.  I have it set-up to send me an email for each uncompleted task I have due within the next 5 days.  Right now, I have it manual but I'm going to change it to a daily recurrance and make it 7 days.  Once I have it set and working right for myself, I'm going to copy the flow and have it running on her account.

I did hit a snag I am about to make my own post about though.  The List my Tasks action doesn't give you the Plan Name only the Plan Id it is associated with (and you have to click Show More to get that).  I have repeat tasks that have the same name but associated with different projects so the reminder isn't near as helpful without knowing the plan associated with it.  There has to be a way to get the Plan Title but I keep getting hit with errors... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,179)