cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CTovar
Helper I
Helper I

Flow to export any events from a outlook calendar to a table

Hello I am trying to build a flow to export any events present on the calendar to an excel file with a table on onedrive.

In the end I would like to make the table update with any events past present and future and not duplicate the past inputs on the table when being ran.

I will get to that part later but first I need to sort out why I am only getting data from February to May? I have tried 4 different flows to export to an excel sheet and each time Im getting the same events within that specific date range?

I am an owner in regards to permissions  of the sharepoint group where that calendar lives flow export.pngCalendar flow image.png

3 REPLIES 3
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Set the top count limit to 5000. OData seems to be retrieving certain events only as default.

Please mark this as an answer if it resolves your issue.

PrasadAthalye_0-1599846712121.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

I put 5000 and it still only gives me the exact same records from Feb to May.....You think there might be a hidden setting somewhere on the share point group or permissions issue?

CTovar_0-1599850160432.png

CTovar_1-1599850218535.png

Tried it with my personal calendar and it does March - May, so it is the flow I assume.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (34,762)