cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duffletmc
Frequent Visitor

Flow to find entry

Hi there, 

I currently have two lists, one called payroll guide which has a list of when payroll months begin and end (a column for payroll month, payroll begin date, and one for payroll end)

The other list is just one entry - the current payroll month at that time

I want to set up a flow which tags the entry on the main payroll guide as 'previous payroll', by finding the entry on the main payroll guide that has the 'payroll end' that is 1 day less than the 'payroll begin' date on the 'current payroll' list., for example if the current payroll begin date is 23/09/2019, i want to find the entry in the payroll guide list that has a 'payroll end date' that is on the 22/09/2019.

So far I've got two flow entries which 'get' the lists, but how do i then go about filtering the main payroll list based on the criteria i mention above?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StefanR
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi @duffletmc ,

i understood, that you need infos about how to build the filter queries.

Please follow this link. There ist a solution for nearly every filter requirement:

https://veenstra.me.uk/2018/11/12/microsoft-flow-filter-queries-in-sharepoint-get-items/

If this post helps you, please mark it as solution.

Best regards

Stefan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StefanR
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi @duffletmc ,

i understood, that you need infos about how to build the filter queries.

Please follow this link. There ist a solution for nearly every filter requirement:

https://veenstra.me.uk/2018/11/12/microsoft-flow-filter-queries-in-sharepoint-get-items/

If this post helps you, please mark it as solution.

Best regards

Stefan

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,646)