cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eddy85

Flow to get all ad users in a SharePoint list

Hi all,

I am trying to populate a sharepoint list with all my O365 users that have a mobile phone filled in. The list would function as our phonelist.

I did get it to work sort of except that all users get created a lot of times. I should have about 150 records but I have over 4000 🙂

First I perform a 'search for users v2' to get all my ad users. I then perform a filter for 'telephone number is not equal to null'. So by doing that I have all my users that have a phone number.

Finally I populate my list like this:

eddy85_0-1660805820184.png

The final step keeps running for a long time creating loads of copies for all users. This is the first flow I ever made and I have no idea what I am doing wrong here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@eddy85 

I believe the problem is that these 2 nested apply to each loops

Mira_Ghaly_0-1660807349504.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@eddy85 

I believe the problem is that these 2 nested apply to each loops

Mira_Ghaly_0-1660807349504.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,515)