cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dmistry
Level 8

Flow to populate people picker field (with user & group,multiple allowed) manually inside create item action

Hi,

I am working with SP on prem 2019 and part of a business process automation, I have to create numerous tasks into a task list based on item submitted into a custom list. However, people picker field values are not collected on the form and need to be manually provided in people picker field using create item.

I have People picker configured as User & group with multiple selections allowed. When using one email id to populate for people picker, it runs fine and fails when two emails are entered separated by comma.

Capture.JPG

When I use only one email Id for a given user or group, it runs fine.

23.JPG

can someone assist me please, how I can save two users/group via email for a people picker. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow to populate people picker field (with user & group,multiple allowed) manually inside create item action

Hi @dmistry,

Please input these emails like the following structure:Annotation 2019-10-04 134819.png

[
  {
    "Claims": "Test1@TestEmail.com"
  },
  {
    "Claims": "Test2@TestEmail.com"
  }
]

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow to populate people picker field (with user & group,multiple allowed) manually inside create item action

Hi @dmistry,

Please input these emails like the following structure:Annotation 2019-10-04 134819.png

[
  {
    "Claims": "Test1@TestEmail.com"
  },
  {
    "Claims": "Test2@TestEmail.com"
  }
]

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

dmistry
Level 8

Thanks a bunch @v-litu-msft , your solution makes sense and worked perfectly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,315)