cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow to run a powershell in On Premise

Hi all,
I am trying to create a flow that allows me to execute a script in On Premise machine. Certain parameters of the scripts are provided in a mail which activates the flow. The script could be hosted in azure (azure automation). Do I need a gateway to connect it or how can I solve it?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @Jemo  in my experience you can't do this becouse there are no onpremise sharepoint conector sorry

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

Thank you for your reply Christian.

As I can see. with Hybrid Runbook Worker https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/azure/automation/automation-hybrid-runbook-worker

could be possible. It creates a connection between Azure Automation and on premise machine.

I'll keep investigating.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @Jemo

It seems to me you are going to use extremely complicated way.

I'd create a so called Exchange transport agent that will implement your functionality. 

Regards,

Victor

Highlighted

Hi Victor,

I don't know what you mean, how could I implement it?

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual
Highlighted

@Jemo  shure but it depends on what you are going to do, for example if you want yo get some result from app that is on your vm you can use vpn site to site to conect your runnbooks or you can expose a an API to use it in Power Automate and conect to your runnboks to. 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,716)