cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow to send emails to all group members when a News item is added to Office 365 Groups site

Is this possible?

So when any group member posts a News item (no other activity), a generated email would send an email/ notification to all group members to notify them.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow to send emails to all group members when a News item is added to Office 365 Groups site

Hi @bcvm1,

You can get all the group member information using the List group members action.

Then configure Send an email to send the email notification to all group members by Apply_to_each traversing the value-Mail output from the previous step.

41.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow to send emails to all group members when a News item is added to Office 365 Groups site

Hi @bcvm1,

You can get all the group member information using the List group members action.

Then configure Send an email to send the email notification to all group members by Apply_to_each traversing the value-Mail output from the previous step.

41.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Is it possible to get the URL for the ‘News Post’ web part? It won’t let me continue without a List URL.

Highlighted

Hey @v-bacao-msft,

The Flow didn't run, and my one looks identical to your photo!

The Error Checker hasn't picked anything up.

Kind regards

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bcvm1,

Could you share a screenshot of your configured Flow?

Best Regards,

Barry

flow.PNG@v-bacao-msft- any thoughts? Appreciate your help!

Highlighted

hi,

I need some help regarding this.

I have several users groups in my SharePoint, how can specify the workflow to email only the users part of group 1.

thank you for your help

Highlighted

Perfect, I followed the steps and it worked for me. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,764)