cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandraAkujobi
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Flow to sent out approvals

With the flow I'm working on, i'm trying to send approvals out to several ppl to view a users entries full weeks entries.  For example I've separated the stages from G1, G2, G3 and G4. 1st stage G1 views the submitted entries and approves it, then once it shows on the list it's been approved the next flow takes places for G2 to view and approve till they get to G4. The flow should be that "when a item is created, start and wait for approvals, if G1 is blank and G2 is blank, then the email is sent out for G1 to view the entries and to approve, if it's the case that G2 has been filled then that means there's an error somewhere cause G2 can't be filled till G1 staged is completed). This will go on till G4. I will be creating  separate flows for this to make it easier to maintain.

First flow will be from G1 - G2

2nd Flow: G2 - G3

3rd Flow: G3 - G4 

42 REPLIES 42

@v-alzhan-msftOkay I've changed it and this time the flow failed. 

Screenshot (96).png

Hi @SandraAkujobi

This flow has run into the if yes branch of the Condition now.

And now the Start an wait for an approval action is failed.

I suggest that you could mark this post as solved and create a new post so your new problem and you could get helped by many superusers, they will pay attention to your new post.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Check your approval action.  The Title of the Approval is a required field and you are either supplying a null value or haven't supplied one.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,162)