cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Konjic
Helper III
Helper III

Flow triggered by powerapps working randomly

I have a flow that generates an HTML table inside an powerapps. Since yesterday worked fine, now sometimes it works, sometimes fails.

Took a look inside flow an i get this error: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '2203': 'The template language expression 'triggerBody()['Createfile_FileContent']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Createfile_FileContent' cannot be selected. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I disconnected an reconnected the flow and the error its still there. 

To me it looks like there is a problem with the Refresh() function inside powerapps.

If i take the Refresh function out flow works everytime. The problem is the datasource is also connected to a gallery that sometimes it displays or not information. To be sure it always displays something i must have the Refresh function.

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Konjic  I try to reply you problem but everithing works well, so maeby is a tennat problem please try to open a case here https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ so the can help you with the conector.

In my experience this kind of problems are normally solved quickly.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Konjic 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow and the powerapps expression that you are using to trigger it? The only reason for this error as I see is that the input expected from Power Apps is not being passed correctly. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Capture (1).PNG

and im triggering like this: PDFGenerator2.Run(HtmlText3_5.HtmlText)   on a Button OnSelect property

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Konjic 

Along with the refresh function, The expression should be something like: FlowName.Run(Variable);Refresh(DataSourceName)

Also, based on the error that you are getting, can you initialize a variable and instead of getting the powerapps input directly in the Create File, can you try to route it through a variable? Make sure that you remove the power automate connection from the app and add it again so that app points to the latest version of the power automate.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,472)