Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kouliscon
Helper V
Helper V

Flow with Append to Array jason hyperlink correction

hello all,

I have a flow which I woking fine except i would like to improve one things at the below "Append to Array Variable" json table.

AppendtoArray.png

the result of the flow is a daily digest email with the below outcome:

Results.png 

what I would like is to replace the complete link shown above with a link called "press here"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@kouliscon Here you go...

replace(body('Create_HTML_table'),'X','<a href=')

replace(outputs('Compose_2'),'Y','"/">Press here</a>')

Untitled.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@kouliscon 

Hey Mate,

'Send email(v2)' action support HTML formatting. You just have to click on </> icon

CFernandes_0-1600446986762.png

Try to add a compose action and then and create a HTML link and pass it to the Send email action.

CFernandes_1-1600447045339.png

<p><a href="@{outputs('Get_file_properties')?['body/{Link}']}"/">Press here</a></p>

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

hello @CFernandes  thank you for your reply,

my comment is that I am trying to added at the "Append Array Variable" table do you know how that can be done based on your suggestion below?

@kouliscon Hey mate, I understand your comments. Now this is my solution\plan.

CFernandes_0-1600453854752.png

• Compose 1 - 

X<link variable>Y

• Append Array -

{
"TEST": "SAMPLE",
"TEST2": "@{outputs('Compose')}"
}

• Create HTML table and pass it the array.

• Add compose and pass it this formula below  > I am replacing X with <a href=
replace(body('Create_HTML_table'),'X','<a href=')

• Add another compose and pass it this formula below > I am replacing Y with 

Pass the output of the above compose to send an email HTML body.

Output on email.

Untitled.png

@CFernandes  thank you for your reply, can you verify that the below formulas are correct?

• Add compose and pass it this formula below  > I am replacing X with <a href=

• Add another compose and pass it this formula below > I am replacing Y with 

I dont believe they are correct, maybe you can make print screen of the actual formula and send here?

@kouliscon Here you go...

replace(body('Create_HTML_table'),'X','<a href=')

replace(outputs('Compose_2'),'Y','"/">Press here</a>')

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

thank you @CFernandes it worked great!!!

I am glad it worked. Happy weekend.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,151)