cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Flow with Forms and Planner Failing

I am attempting to create a project intake form using Microsoft Forms that will take a request and create a task in a bucket in Microsoft Planner. My flow runs but at Create a Task action, I see error below. This is pointing to a field on the form that is asking user for a brief description of the request. I'm not sure where to go at this point. Any help would be appreciated!

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_a_task' inputs at line '1' and column '2699': 'The template language expression 'body('Get_response_details')?['rd6d77f43bc0f4c978822efb1807d640e']' cannot be evaluated because property 'rd6d77f43bc0f4c978822efb1807d640e' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Flow with Forms and Planner Failing

By the look of it your Planner Create a task  and Update taks actions should be inside the Apply to each whereas they're currently outside it.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Jshaw9745, just from the error message we can't tell what might be wrong with the flow. Could you post a screenshot of the flow actions please.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Flow1.png

Flow2.pngFlow3.png

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Error in Flow.png

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

By the look of it your Planner Create a task  and Update taks actions should be inside the Apply to each whereas they're currently outside it.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,038)